Help us to collect, preserve and share the history of Hunterdon County by becoming a member!
The monies raised by your membership support the on-going preservation of our collections and the care and staffing of our Archive, Research Library and Doric House Museum.
Your membership is an investment in our history and comes with:
- Three history-filled newsletters a year
- First notice of programs and events
- Member discounts on program fees and sale items
- Voting privileges
- Membership meetings
- Special member-only events
MembershipSenior and Students $20
- Individual $30
- Family $50
- Business $150
- Sustaining $200
- Lifetime Membership $500
- Visit us and ask any staff member or volunteer for further information