HCHS has developed a “Wish List”. If you would like to contribute any of these items, we will acknowledge your support on our gift plaque at the Society’s headquarters! Please fill out the form below and you will be contacted by HCHS. Thank you in advance for your support!
- 3 interior storm windows in furnace room, $900
- Central air handling unit for basement, $5,000
- 15 external storm windows at $800 each: $12,000 total.
- Hanging wall system for fine art collection storage at archives, $600
- New copier for the Hiram E. Deats Memorial Library, $1,300
- Design and production fees for HCHS “Signature Collection” T-shirts. These t-shirts would feature signatures of people from Hunterdon County- famous and not-so famous- found in the collections! $300
- Video camera to record oral interviews of Hunterdon residents and historians, $1,000
- Landscaping time to reset paving stones in front of the HCHS headquarters and Doric House on Main Street in Flemington and landscaping at the HCHS archive building.